Hi again it's me back from my hols to rainy wet Northern Ireland shucks!! Oh well it'll be different when we win the lottery lol. That's if we remember to even enter it hehe. A little rain never hurt anyone so get your wellies on & go splash in the puddles, sing in the rain & squelch mud puds with the kids! (definition of mud pud: puddles in the grass that you stand in & can feel the mud squelching, with your wellies on of course). I know i'm nuts but this is what I call them when i'm out with my nephew Tyler although now he's started school we havn't done it in ages, note to self remember to go to the park with Tyler & make mud puds.
Ok time to be serious hmmmm nope not possible hahaha.
So this week we're sponsored by Fitztown and i've used the awesome image Fae 9.
How'd I do it?
- I've coloured the image with wink of stella brush glitter pens and gone round it with milled lavender distress ink. I've distressed the next two white layers round the edges with this too.
- Cut it out with a Tonic die
- Layered it onto Create and Craft pastel mirror board which i've used for all three mats.
- Then I took a piece of white card with an Ali Reeve mask over it purple glitter paste through it & then when nearly dry micro beads on it for texture. It feels AWESOME I do love texture & dimension on my cards.
- The base layer is some more white card embossed with an embossalicious folder from Crafters Companion. Then some imagination detail sparkle in purple in some of the flower centres. (You need to do this last & let it dry then).
- I embossed another strip of white card and put some lilac hessian material over it.
- I used Heartfelt creations flower stamp & co-ordinating Spellbinder die in shades of purple & a tattered lace flower die for my corner flowers.
- I added some leaves I already had cut out in my stash
- Finally I added a sentiment from my stash
And that my dear bloggers is it's journey from start to finish so for another time I wish you health & happiness till next time Jacqui over and out.