Hi again all hope you're all doing great. I've got my October project for Dragons Lair Designs Challenge blog. The theme this month is "Boo". And I've used the "Trick or Treat" kit. Hope you like my project and can leave me a comment. Till next time Jacqui over and out.
And, as I'm ending, could I ask you to please pop over to the Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog and join in with our challenge to make a creation on the theme of "Boo" this month. There's a prize of a voucher to spend in the Dragons Lair Designs store for a winner who'll be chosen by a random number generator.
Now that you have had a look at this inspiration blog post why don't you visit some of the other areas in the Dragons Lair Designs family of sites:
- Dragons Lair Designs Store - A fantastic range of digital downloads
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog - Bookmark us and come back regularly for inspiration
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog - Challenges starting the 1st Friday of every month with different themes, please come along and take part
- Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group - Even more inspiration, challenges, freebies and fun activities
- Dragons Lair Designs Facebook Page - Please do pop over and "Like" our page
- Dragons Lair Designs Etsy Store - Another location to get hold of our range of digital downloads
- Janette Padley's Creations on craftsUprint - Yet another location to get hold of our digital downloads
- Dragons Lair Designs Crafts Group - selling buttons and bits and bobs
We'd love to have you join us in our Fan Group and post up some pictures of any creations you make using any DLD items.